- The updated Smart Home section lets users rename and control smart lights, locks and thermostats. Furthermore, by organizing Echo devices into groups, users can control devices without specifying device name.
- The new Multi-Room Music section allows users to designate a group for devices on the same Wi-Fi network. Once created, group names can be used to control music playback.
- The new Routines section allows users to automate a series of Smart Home and audio actions with a custom command
A NEW WAY TO USE INTEGRATED DEVICES
- The updated Alexa App Smart Home section lets you view the state and control your smart lights, locks and thermostats. When you are on-the go, use the app to quickly check the status of your lock or turn off your lights. You can also navigate to the device’s settings page to rename the device or disable it. The new Multi-Room Music section allows users to designate a group for devices on the same Wi-Fi network. Once created, group names can be used to control music playback. The new Routines section allows users to automate a series of Smart Home and audio actions with one custom command. The new capabilities are available to customers with phones on Android 5.0 or later.
CONNECT WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS
- With the Alexa App, you can call and message Amazon Echo device owners and anyone else with the Alexa App on their phones. When you’re away from home, use the app to make a quick call or send a message to your family’s Echo. Use Drop In to instantly connect with your devices for a call. For example, you can drop in to let the family know it’s time for dinner or check in on the baby’s nursery.
ALWAYS READY, CONNECTED, AND FAST
- For Alexa device owners, the free Amazon Alexa App is a companion to your Alexa device for setup, remote control, and enhanced features. Alexa is always ready to play your favorite music, provide weather and news updates, answer questions, create lists, and much more. Alexa’s brain is in the cloud, so she continually learns and adds more functionality over time. The more you use Alexa, the more she adapts to your speech patterns, vocabulary, and personal preferences.
HOW IT WORKS
- Interactions with devices with Alexa are automatically mirrored visually on your Amazon Alexa App, providing more information as you want it. The Amazon Alexa App lets you easily manage your alarms, music, shopping lists, and more — wherever you are.
FAST WI-FI and EASY SET UP
- Connect to your home’s Wi-Fi network using the free Amazon Alexa App, with its simple guided setup. Now you can stream all of your music, listen to radio stations, and have access to news and information, all by voice — or with the Amazon Alexa App’s intuitive interface.
Amazon Alexa Apk Information
- Updated: December 21, 2017
- Version: 2.2.724.2
- Requires Android: Varies with device
- Google play Rating: 3.5/5
- In-app Products: Yes
- Developer: Amazon Mobile LLC
This release may come in several versions. Click the link below to download the latest version.