- Android Auto now works with any car! Use it directly on your phone screen
- Just say “Ok Google” to use voice commands, don’t need to touch the screen first
- Scroll through song lists more easily with the new letter jump feature
- Swipe to dismiss cards on the homepage screen
- We want to hear from you! Join the conversation in our community https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-auto
To use Android Auto, you’ll need a phone running Android 5.0 or higher (Lollipop, Marshmallow or Nougat) and an active data connection. You may also need to update some of your existing apps, such as Google Maps, Google Play Music, or Google Search.
To find out if your car display supports Android Auto and how to enable it, check your owner’s manual or contact your car’s manufacturer. Once enabled, connect your phone with a high-quality USB cable to your car to launch Android Auto.
Android Auto Apk Information
- Updated: 4 December 2017
- Version: 2.8.574513
- Requires Android: 5.0 and up
- Google play Rating: 3.4
- In-app Products: Yes
- Developer: Google Inc
This release may come in several versions. Click the link below to download the latest version.