- Fixed minor bug in the new auto stop feature.
Ayat : Al Quran : KSU-Electronic Mosshaf project.
- Viewing scanned(soft) copy of real printed Mosshaf.
- Providing copy of Mosshaf Al-Madina, copy of Mosshaf Al-Tajweed (colored according to Tajweed rules) and the copy of Mosshaf Warsh (Rewayat Warsh An-Nafei’).
- Al Quran recitations by many famous reciters (two of them are by Rewayat Warsh an-Nafei’).
- Repeating each Aya as many times as desired with the time interval in between.
- Search through Al Quran text.
- Direct browsing the Mosshaf by Sura/Aya(Chapter/Verse) , Juz(Part) or Page number.
- Six Arabic Tafsir(Commentary) “Al-Saa’di, Ibn-Katheer, Al-Baghawy, Al-Qortoby, Al-Tabary and Al-Waseet”.
- One English Tafsir(Commentary) “Tafheem Al-Quran by Al-Maududi”.
- E’rab(Grammar) Al-Quran by Qasim Da’aas.
- Text Translation of the A; Quran meanings for more than 20 languages.
- Voice Translation of the Al Quran meanings for two languages (English and Urdu).
- Sync between recitation and Aya position in the Page (highlighting Aya while recited).
- Sync between recitation and voice translation (repeat the translation after the recitation).
- Program Interface in both Arabic and English.
- live preview (example) : http://quran.ksu.edu.sa
- the app needs the “read phone status” permission so it can stop the audio playback (the recitation) when a phone call comes in.
- the app needs internet access so that it can download required contents (recitations, translations and Quran pages images).
- the app needs to access to file storage so that it can store downloaded contents (recitations, translations and Quran pages images).
Ayat Apk Information
- Updated: May 16, 2015
- Version: 2.8.1
- Requires Android: 2.2 and up
- Google Play Rating: 4.7/5
- In-app Products: Yes
- Developer: ETC KSU
This release may come in several versions. Click the link below to download the latest version.