- Fixed issues related to purchasing gold, and other misc bugs.
- Added ability to change your username.
- Added ability to disable the chat.
- Added ability to change volume in settings page.
- Added in-game [C] tag for Content Creators.
- Added 3 new guns (MP-40, Tommy Gun, CX Scorpio).
- Added the Creator Club program.
- Enhanced moderator tools.
- Added Social Media links to Community page.
- Added rotating videos on Home page.
- Added Gold reward for watching some videos.
FAST-PACED MULTIPLAYER ACTION
Fight alongside your teammates in massive 20-player battles using a variety of iconic weapons
With over 20 weapons, 30 weapon camouflages, multiple optics, laser sights, and barrel attachments, the possibilities are virtually endless.
PLAY HOW YOU LIKE
Bullet Force currently features 4 polished game-modes including Team Deathmatch, Conquest, Free-For-All, and Gun Game.
Set up the match you want by creating your own custom match with your own custom settings.
Bullet Force features a free spectator mode and an option to disable HUD, making the game perfect for all your montage needs.
Don’t have an internet connection? You can still play the game offline with bots in a skirmish and campaign mode.
We hope you enjoy this new multiplayer FPS, see you in the fight.
Bullet Force Apk Information
- Updated: November 25, 2017
- Version: 1.28
- Requires Android: 4.2 and up
- Google play Rating: 4.5/5
- In-app Products: No
- Developer: Lucas Wilde
This release may come in several versions. Click the link below to download the latest version.