- Make Duo video calls from inside the app if you have Google Duo installed and activated
- Initiate a Duo video call from the call log, search, or contacts card
- Upgrade a voice call to a Duo video call
- Enriched Calling on Rogers Canada (Share & Call, Post-call Message)
- Bug fixes & performance improvements
Update the Phone app for your Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) or newer device* to improve your calling experience and gain control over calls with features like spam protection, caller ID and call blocking.
See warnings about potential spam callers and report suspicious calls to help protect the community from telemarketers, fraudsters and spammers.
Know who’s calling before you pick up, with business names now visible on the call screen along with their number.
Get the calls you want, and not the ones you don’t. You can now block numbers to prevent unwanted calls.
Check your messages without having to call voicemail – view, playback and delete them right from the Phone app and download the audio to your device. Currently available for Project Fi, T-Mobile USA, and Orange France customers.
No more switching apps or cumbersome copy and paste. Just find and call places right from the search bar in the Phone app.
[NEW!] EMERGENCY LOCATION
See where you are when you’re calling for help – this feature makes it easier to see your location when contacting emergency services.
*This app update is supported on Pixel, Nexus, Android One and Google Play Edition devices running Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and newer.
Google Phone Apk Information
- Updated: November 20, 2017
- Version: 14.0.175904292
- Requires Android: Varies with device
- Google play Rating: 3.9/5
- In-app Products: Yes
- Developer: Google Inc
This release may come in several versions. Click the link below to download the latest version.