- Added support for Filipino, Greek.
- Experimental setting to enable language detection on devices with Android Oreo.
- Various other improvements to our voices.
- Google Text-to-speech powers applications to read the text on your screen aloud. For example, it can be used by:
- Google Play Books to ‘Read Aloud’ your favourite book
- Google Translate to speak translations aloud so that you can hear the pronunciation of a word
- TalkBack and accessibility applications for spoken feedback across your device and many other applications in Play Store
To use Google Text-to-speech on your Android device, go to Settings > Language & Input > Text-to-speech output. Select Google Text-to-speech Engine as your preferred engine. Note, on many Android devices, Google Text-to-speech is already turned on, but you can update to the latest version here.
Supported languages: Bangla (Bangladesh), Bangla (India), Cantonese (Hong Kong), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (Australia), English (India), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Khmer, Korean, Mandarin (China), Mandarin (Taiwan), Nepali, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Sinhala, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States), Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
Google Text-to-speech Apk Information
- Updated: October 18, 2017
- Version: 3.13.3
- Requires Android: Varies with device
- Google play Rating: 4.1/5
- In-app Products: Yes
- Developer: Google Inc
This release may come in several versions. Click the link below to download the latest version.