- NEW: Set hibernation mode on a per-app basis – normal, shallow (root required) or deep hibernation (by Island).
- The legacy deep hibernation (Xposed) is removed due to reported apps incompatibility.
- Apps targeting 8.0 are correctly recognized as “background-free” on Android 8+ now.
- Support the official Xposed for Android 7.x.
- Enhanced wake-up cut-off no longer gets disabled by itself.
- Improved the compatibility of wake-up tracking.
- Fixed a bug causing some wake-ups not being cut-off.
Greenify help you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not using them, to stop them from lagging your device and leeching the battery, in a unique way! They can do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps, while still preserving full functionality when running in foreground, similar to iOS apps!
Please report bugs in the XDA forum (http://goo.gl/ZuLDnE) or G+ community (http://goo.gl/MoszF).
Greenify NEVER EVER collects your personal data despite the capability of accessibility service, it just takes advantage of it to automate things.
IMPORTANT: Greenifying an app implies that you are aware that all the background functionality (service, periodic task, event receiver, alarm, widget update, push message) of this app will become out of service during the hibernation except when you are using this app.
NEVER greenify alarm clock apps, instant messaging apps unless you don’t rely on them. Please do verify the impact of greenified apps on which you heavily rely.
Note: Greenify does need a background running service for auto-hibernation to work. It is designed and implemented in extremely lightweight, with an average RAM footprint less than 5M, and nearly zero CPU and battery consumption.
INTERNET: Needed by “Raise Your Voice” program to send back the only small amount of anonymous statistics data, without privacy information. You can opt-out at any time.
DRAW OVER OTHER APP: To show guide layer over the app setting UI of the system in non-root mode.
GET ACCOUNTS & WRITE SYNC SETTINGS: Control the account sync of apps if its sync task is too frequent.
DISABLE YOUR SCREEN LOCK & BIND ACCESSIBILITY SERVICE: For automatic hibernation to work on non-root devices.
- It seems that automatic hibernation is not working.
- Some of my greenified apps (e.g. Google Maps) seems not hibernating.
- I want to greenify system apps!
- De-greenified apps still got no push notification!Read here: http://goo.gl/1F5pY
All translations are open for contribution: http://goo.gl/zCCDce
If you love Greenify, please consider the “donation package” http://goo.gl/fpz5l for extra experimental features:
- Greenify system apps (now without Xposed)
- Allow GCM push for hibernated apps
- Detect “who” woke the hibernated apps and optionally cut off the wake-up path.
- Wake-up timer coalescing
Greenify Apk Information
- Updated: 6 December 2017
- Version: 3.8.9
- Requires Android: Varies with device
- Google play Rating: 4.4
- In-app Products: Yes
- Developer: Oasis Feng
This release may come in several versions. Click the link below to download the latest version.