- UI changes and bug fixes
IRCTC Rail ticketing now made simpler just by SWIPE and SHUFFLE, SELECT and BOOK. Install the newly launched “IRCTC RAIL CONNECT” android app and book a railway ticket anywhere in India at your fingertips.
Preview the latest features in addition to existing ticketing services:
- New Users, register and activate from App directly.
- Advanced security features of self-assigned PIN to login without entering username and password on each login.
- Supports Ladies,Tatkal & Premium-Tatkal quota booking.
- Current reservation facility.
- Integrated with IRCTC e-wallet for faster and hassle free transactions.
- Boarding point change facility.
- Syncing of IRCTC’s NGeT Web Site and NGeT Mobile App tickets. Now users can view, cancel or file TDR of e-tickets booked
- through official website and vice-versa.
- Users can view the status of e-tickets booked through our authorized Online Travel Agents (OTA).
- Users can view and cancel old mobile app tickets also.
Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help improvements in IRCTC Rail Connect Android App.
Enjoy the never before experience of online ticketing with all new IRCTC Rail Connect Mobile App.
IRCTC Rail Connect Apk Information
- Updated: March 31, 2017
- Version: 2.0.9
- Requires Android: 4.1 and up
- Google play Rating: 4.2/5
- In-app Products: No
- Developer: IRCTC Official
This release may come in several versions. Click the link below to download the latest version.