- Now you can share records with your friends & family over email and messaging apps
- Consult doctors through our trusted partners
- We love hearing from you. If you have any questions or need any help, please contact us at [email protected]
- Thanks for choosing JioHealthHub.
- Avail health, weight management packages and many more services from India’s leading providers
- With our partner labs and hospitals, whenever you get a test done or a report is generated, it gets pushed to the App and your data is instantly available to you for anytime reference
Easy and Automatic Categorization
- Any health data that you upload, click or receive either from our partner healthcare providers or other users is stored in categorized folders so it is easy to find and in case you are looking for multiple unrelated files, a central repository known as “My Health Data” is generated as soon as you log into the App and contains all the files that you have.
Secure Storage and Sharing
- All of your health related files (e.g. Medical Images, Prescriptions, Medical bills, Lab Reports etc.) are available only to you and you can share them securely with your care provider and family members who can view the data without making any changes to it. You are in control of your health information – anything you share cannot be shared further by the recipient.
- With JioHealthHub, you have an option to track health parameters to easily view trends.
- You can also maintain a handy medical profile on JioHealthHub. This profile is customisable as per your needs. So you can choose to fill basic information or major medical episodes including allergies, family history or history of previous illness
Emergency information & health tips on your lock screen
- When you need help press the SOS button. You just have to set an emergency number and the phone will call and send a message to your emergency contact.
- All of your data is stored in the cloud which is accessible from anywhere and on any device but with your secure credentials, which means you can carry your medical records with you at all times without having to carry any papers, physical files, test films or lab reports
Easy Visual Access
- Any data should be easy to find and good to look at. With JioHealthHub, we have aimed to incorporate a clean interface with clear visual cues so that the data you are looking for is easy to find. e.g. all categories have logos to differentiate the type of data they contain. All this is seamlessly bound together at one page so you can easily go where you want to without being lost in too much information
This is a beta release.
JioHealthHub Apk Information
- Updated: December 11, 2017
- Version: 1.6.105
- Requires Android: 4.2 and up
- Google play Rating: 4.5/5
- In-app Products: Yes
- Developer: Reliance Jio Digital Services Pvt Ltd
This release may come in several versions. Click the link below to download the latest version.