- A brand new look and feel! We’ve updated the look of the app to help you be more productive
- Get access to your Shared, Recent, and Sites content faster than ever with our new tab bar navigation
- Check up on Notifications, your Offline content and Account info in the all new Me view
OneDrive is the one place for everything in your work and personal life. It gives you free online storage for all your personal files so you can get to them from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. With OneDrive for Business, you also get storage for your work files so you can share and collaborate on them with other people at your work or school. The OneDrive app for Android lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go:
- Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
- Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
- Share your files.
- Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
- Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
- Quickly get to documents you’ve recently opened.
- Search for your files and folders.
For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can’t sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
Camera backup, search, sort, and the ability to add OneDrive for Business accounts are available only on devices running Android 4.0 or later.
Microsoft OneDrive Apk Information
- Updated: December 05, 2017
- Version: 5.1
- Requires Android: Varies with device
- Google play Rating: 4.4/5
- In-app Products: Yes
- Developer: Microsoft Corporation
This release may come in several versions. Click the link below to download the latest version.