- Support for 10 new languages: Amharic, Belarusian, Bosnian Latin, Hausa, Kazak, Khmer, Lao, Macedonian, Norwegian Nynorsk, and Uzbek
- All of our weekly updates also include performance improvements and bug fixes to make Outlook better for you.
Meet Outlook for Android, the app that helps millions of users connect all their email accounts, calendars and files in one convenient spot. Newly redesigned, Outlook for Android lets you do more from one powerful inbox.
See what matters most first with the Focused inbox that keeps the important messages on top. Switch between your emails and calendar to schedule your next meeting or share your availability with just a few taps. Or grab a document from your Files list and attach it to an email seamlessly.
With everything you need only a tap away, managing your busy days is now easier than ever.
Outlook for Android works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com, Gmail and Yahoo Mail.
Here’s what you’ll love about Outlook for Android:
- Seamless inbox management with a focused inbox that displays your most important messages first, swipe gestures and smart filters.
- Easy access to calendar and files right from your inbox.
- Features to work on the go, like Word, Excel and PowerPoint integrations.
Microsoft Outlook Apk Information
- Updated: January 5, 2018
- Version: 2.2.84
- Requires Android: 4.1 and up
- Google play Rating: 3.9
- In-app Products: Yes
- Developer: Microsoft Corporation
This release may come in several versions. Click the link below to download the latest version.