Changes from 1.1.26 to 1.1.27:
- updated PrivateTunnel icon in main screen
- fixed false positives triggering MD5 warning popup
Changes from 1.1.25 to 1.1.26:
- changed notification icon to monochrome design
- added warning message when connecting to server using MD5 to sign
Changes from 1.1.24 to 1.1.25:
- added knob to reject connection using certificates signed with MD5 (default on)
- added knob to switch to Dark theme
- fixed crash when pushing the ‘back’ button in file dialog
OpenVPN Connect is the official full-featured Android VPN client for the OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel VPN and OpenVPN Community, developed by OpenVPN Technologies, Inc.
- Supports Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean and higher. Does NOT require a rooted device.
- Easily import .ovpn profiles from SD card, OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel or via a browser link.
- Improved power management – preferences setting allows VPN to pause in a low-power state whenever screen is blanked or network is unavailable.
- Android Keychain integration – OpenVPN profiles may reference a cert/key pair in the Android keychain.
- Supports hardware-backed keystores (such as on the Nexus 7)
- Support for multi-factor authentication using OpenVPN static and dynamic challenge/response protocols.
- Full IPv6 support (at both the tunnel and transport layer)
- Uses mbedTLS (not affected by Heartbleed issue)
OpenVPN Connect Apk Information
- Updated: December 21, 2017
- Version: 1.1.27
- Requires Android: 4.0 and up
- Google Play Rating: 4.2/5
- In-app Products: Yes
- Developer: OpenVPN
This release may come in several versions. Click the link below to download the latest version.