- Fixed: The autocompletion menu, which was not appearing when typing @ on a new line, is now appearing when typed on a new line.
- Fixed: The search icon (the magnifying glass) was extremely hard to find in certain color themes, which was somewhat ironic. Now it will change colors to be more visible, depending on your color scheme, and thus be more findable, as is apt.
Full Release Notes: https://slack.com/release-notes/android
- Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
- Message or call any person or group within your team
- Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
- Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter,
- Zendesk, and more
- Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
- Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Slack Apk Information
- Updated: February 14, 2018
- Version: 2.53.0
- Requires Android: 4.1 and up
- Google play Rating: 4.4
- In-app Products: Yes
- Developer: Slack Technologies Inc
This release may come in several versions. Click the link below to download the latest version.